Yasmeen Kamrani Sallam
9 Lunar New Year Activities
Updated: Jan 9
The beauty of celebrating different cultures is that you get to learn and create in so many different ways. With Lunar New Year just around the corner here are some invitation and activities to implement in your classroom or home. Whether it is celebrating art, music, food, symbols, traditions, and so on, exposing children different elements of a culture is essential and meaningful. The more children learn and are exposed to different cultures in the classroom and their homes, the more knowledge and understanding we provide for everyone while making every child feel seen and heard in their community.
Here are 9 Lunar New Year Activities. Stay tuned for some new upcoming ones in the next couple of weeks.
2. Invitation to Create Lunar New Year Lanterns and Firecrackers
3. Lunar New Year Cuisine Sensory Bin Exploration
7. Invitation to Create Cherry Blossoms
8. Lunar New Year Mandarin Orange Sensory Soup
9. I Am Golden, Lunar New Year Mix Media Collage